Hadith - The virtues of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hadhrat Umar (R.A) narrated that the dear Prophet (saw) said,

"When Hadhrat Adam (A.S) committed the original sin he prayed to Allah 'In the name of Muhammad (saw), please forgive me'. Allah asked, ' And how do you know Muhammad (saw)?' Adam replied, 'Because when You created me with Your own hands, and blew Your Ruh into me, I looked up at the pillars of the Arsh (throne) and I saw 'La illaha illallah Muhammad ur Rasool Allah' written there. And I knew that you would not couple your name with anyone except the most beloved of Your creation.' Allah replied, 'O Adam, you are correct. For if it wasn't for Muhammad (saw) I would not have created you'."
[Hakim, Baihaqi and at-Tabaraani, Abu Naeem, and Ibn Asaakir]


Tags :

Abu Naeem, Adam, Arsh, at-Tabaraani, Baihaqi, Hakim, Ibn Asaakir, Muhammad, original sin, pillars of the Arsh, Ruh, sin, throne, Umar, virtues of Prophet Muhammad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Payment for books thru PayPal

Nama Produk
Pilihan Serahan

Payment thru Bank Transfer

Nama:
Email Address:
Produk Pesanan dan Jumlah Harga dibayar.
Pilihan Serahan Produk
Bank transfer shj. CIMB : 0106-0000100-20-5
Maybank : 151016003450

Form provided by Freedback.
 
Copyright © 8 | Lan